Campaign: 10
Amount:
Other:
Donation Comments or Instructions:

Memory of Morgan Stock
Morgan founded the MPC Theatre program, spearheaded the colleges building of a state-of-the-art-theatre, and was appointed the first head of the Theatre Department in 1954. He directed the first play on the new main stage in 1970. The main stage was named after Morgan in 1999, and the entire theatre building was renovated in 2013. While Morgan did not live to see the reopening of the theatre he founded, he began a legacy that continues to this day.